Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
What is there to do at Naard Creek Ranch?
Naard Creek Ranch offers many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. You can
- hike in the badlands
- hike the Lewis and Clark Trail
- bring your camera to photograph breath-taking scenery
- mountain biking
- bring your own horses to trail ride
- gaze at the stars in our wide open skies
- hunt for fossils and Indian artifacts
- view unique geological formation
- in season hunting
- view the ranch's rich historical sights
- cross-country skiing
- pick & photograph wild flowers
- JUST RELAX!
Naard Creek Ranch is also rich in wildlife, which you can observe in their natural habitat. Catch a glimpse if you can...
- eagles & hawks
- wild turkeys
- and much more
Seasonal Activities at Naard Creek Ranch
- Springtime brings nature anew. Along with this comes branding time in May.
- From May until September cattle are moved from range to range for grazing.
- July 3rd and 4th brings the big Independence Celebration in nearby Killdeer, North Dakota. It includes the Killdeer Mountain Roundup PRCA Rodeo, parades, fireworks, and much more.
- Native American Pow Wows.
- September is the start of hunting with the opening of bow and bird hunting.
- Starting in November and going through March there is snow for cross country skiing (depending on the weather).
Area Attractions to Visit
- Little Missouri State Park
- Killdeer Mountain Battlefield
- Medicine Hole
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park - North Unit
- Historic Medora & Theodore Roosevelt National Park - South Unit
- Lewis and Clark Trail
- Lake Sakakawea - Walleye Fishing
- Little Missouri River - Catfishing & Boating
- Area Museums
- Golf Courses
Naard Creek Ranch schedules family holidays, weekend getaways, retreats, and hunting package vacations by reservation only. For more information or to make reservations contact:
Copyright © 1999-2000 Naard Creek Ranch. All rights reserved.
Harry & Maureen Olson
11580 6th Street NW
Killdeer, ND 58640